I updated the New User Approve plugin 3 weeks ago so I thought I should announce what that means.
- The plugin has been tested with WordPress 4.1.
- A bug with the German translation has been fixed.
- A bubble is now shown for number of users pending. This fix is courtesy of Howdy McGee.
Not a lot but there is a nice little feature update courtesy of a user. I’m always looking for feedback and suggestions on how to make this a better plugin.
About a month ago, I sent out an update to the New User Approve plugin. It is a minor release so no major features have been added. This release just covers some issues.
- Fix some code that was causing PHP notices.
- No admin notice will appear asking you to update the registration setting if the S2 Member plugin is active. There were a good number of you that complained of this so I thought it made sense to change.
- There was an issue causing an empty password in the approval email. In any case, a user that has signed in will not have their password reset unless they request it.
- Updated translations. All of the translations have been updated to be show correctly if a translation exists.
Please let me know if there are any issues. You guys have been great about posting in the support forums. I am in the process of getting updates to everyone.
I found a nice write up over at Tidy Repo on the New User Approve plugin. They did a good job of explaining the plugin and even included lots of links and screenshots. Thanks for the kind words.
Last night I released an update to the New User Approve plugin. Many of you will be happy to hear that the main purpose of this release is to prepare for the New User Approve Option add-on plugin. Read more »
I just tagged version 1.6 of the New User Approve plugin in the WordPress repository. Nothing major has been added but there are some nice improvements that have been made to the plugin. Read more »
Is the New User Approve plugin not sending emails when it is supposed to or when you expect it to? I have spent lots of time trying to figure this out and still do not have a definitive cause. Without a cause of why this problem is happening, I am also without a solution.
Really. I want to figure this out. I have a few theories on why this is happening and need your help to get this resolved. Read more »
New User Approve is a WordPress plugin that allows a blog administrator to approve new users before they are able to access and login to the blog.
The plugin has been available on the WordPress repository for at least a few years. I’d like to take the plugin to the next level. That is why I have created a separate site. Here are some ideas of what I will be adding to the site. Read more »