I updated the New User Approve plugin 3 weeks ago so I thought I should announce what that means.
- The plugin has been tested with WordPress 4.1.
- A bug with the German translation has been fixed.
- A bubble is now shown for number of users pending. This fix is courtesy of Howdy McGee.
Not a lot but there is a nice little feature update courtesy of a user. I’m always looking for feedback and suggestions on how to make this a better plugin.
About a month ago, I sent out an update to the New User Approve plugin. It is a minor release so no major features have been added. This release just covers some issues.
- Fix some code that was causing PHP notices.
- No admin notice will appear asking you to update the registration setting if the S2 Member plugin is active. There were a good number of you that complained of this so I thought it made sense to change.
- There was an issue causing an empty password in the approval email. In any case, a user that has signed in will not have their password reset unless they request it.
- Updated translations. All of the translations have been updated to be show correctly if a translation exists.
Please let me know if there are any issues. You guys have been great about posting in the support forums. I am in the process of getting updates to everyone.
I found over at on the New User Approve plugin. They did a good job of explaining VigRx Plus the plugin and even included lots of links and screenshots. Thanks for the kind words.
Last night I released an update to the New User Approve plugin. Many of you will be happy to hear that the main purpose of this release is to prepare for the New User Approve Option add-on plugin. Read more »