After having purchased the New User Approve Options addon, you now have to install the plugin to your site in order to easily update your New User Approve options. There are a few ways that the plugin can be installed. Choose which method you are most comfortable with.
Before you do anything, make sure you download the latest version of the plugin. You should have received an email with a link to download the plugin. Download the plugin and save to a location that you can remember.
Uploading Using WordPress
- Go to the WordPress area of your site
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click on the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page
- Click on the Chose File button
- Select the plugin file you downloaded earlier to your computer
- After you have selected the file, you need to click on the install now button
- WordPress will now upload the plugin file from your computer and install it for you. You will see a success message like this after installation is finished.
- Once installed, click on the Activate Plugin link to start using the plugin