Create a Zapier Account
- Go to URL: https://zapier.com/sign-up/
- Create an account.
Create a Zap
After Log in to your Zapier account and create a Zap. Zaps allow you to send data between Zapier and New User Approve.
Select an App Event
- On the “Trigger” page, search for New User Approve in the App Event search bar.
- A Trigger is an event that starts your Zap.
Select a trigger event
After selecting New User Approve as your event app, you will be able to see the following trigger events:
- User Approved – Triggers when a user is approved.
- User Denied – Triggers when a user is denied.
Sign In to your New User Approve Account
- Click on the “sign in to New User Approve” button.
- A pop-up window will appear.
Retrieve Website URL and API Key from your website
- Go to your website > Admin Dashboard > Approve New User > Zapier.
- Click on the “Generate API key” button.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Copy Website URL and API Key.
Connect Zapier With Approve New User
- Enter your Website URL and API Key.
- Click on the “Yes, Continue” button.
Test Event Trigger
- Click on the “Test Trigger” to view your last event log.
- Test trigger result.
Select an action
- Search for the app you want to connect with Approve New User Zapier in the search bar. This will allow you to use the trigger events for those applications.
- The data will be reflected on the selected action (e.g. if the user selected Gmail or Google SpreadSheet, Slack, the data will be reflected there.)
- Choose an App Event.
- Select Action Event.
- Click Continue.
- Fill out the form.
- Click Continue.
- Your Zap is complete and tested now. You can now turn it on for the automation process. So whenever a certain hook triggers action associated with it will be performed.