Skip to content
Pro and Free
- WooCommerce Settings
- Navigate to the WordPress Admin Dashboard → Settings → General.
- Now go to the Accounts & Privacy tab.
- On the Accounts & Privacy settings page, go to the Guest checkout section checkmark the Allow customers to log into an existing account during checkout checkbox.
- Also, on the Account creation section, checkmark the Allow customers to create an account during checkout checkbox and Allow customers to create an account on the “My Account” page checkbox.
- Click on the Save Changes button.