- Fixed – Approve button color issue.
- Improvement – Username label removed from user notification.
- Improvement – When using invitation code user will not be created if incorrect invitation code is used.
- Improvement – Added filter ‘nua_invitation_code_optional’ to make invitation code field required/optional.
- Improvement – When user successfully registers via invitation code the welcome email not sent, instead Approve email is sent and success message appears.
- Improvement – HTML tags will be removed from email if the ‘send email as html’ checkbox is unchecked.
- Added – Compatibility of Invitation Code with BuddyPress
- Added – Zapier Integration
- Added – Filter Hook to Filter password before user creation.
- Added – Hooks so custom settings fields/tabs can be added without modifying plugin code.
- Improvement – Code Optimization.
- Added – Compatibility of new features (Auto Approve and Invitation Code) with memberpress.
- Fixed – WooCommerce registration user automatically login after registration.
- Fixed – Welcome email issue on WooCommercer Registration
- Improvement – UI for backend settings.
- Improvement- Divided settings into multiple tabs and sections
- Added – Auto Approve Feature Added.
- Added – Ability to whitelist domains.
- Added – – Ability to blacklist domains.
- Added – Invitation Code Feature Added.
- Added -Ability to import Invitation-codes through csv.
- Added -Ability to manually add Invitation-codes.
- Added -Ability to auto-generate Invitation-codes.
- Added -Ability to send Invitation-codes to users via email.
- Added: Options for User registeration welcome email.
- Added: Action Hook – new_user_approve_after_registration
- Added field for sending email notifications to other than admin.
- Fix – PHP error in theme customize Page
- Fix – HTML tags not saving in Email Template Input
- Tested with WordPress 5.4
- Removed old licensing system
- Added Freemius
- Fix bug when adding HTML to emails
- Add some styling to the header on the settings page
- Fix HTML filter on emails
- Fix bug when saving messages with multiple editors
- Change content type of emails to HTML where appropriate
- Change support email address Fix option to bypass email to site admin
- Change how the deny message is filtered
- Fix a bug with the diagnostic email
- Fix download of diagnostic file
- Email tags
- Plugin updates
- Support information
- Add readme.txt
- Fix bug with IDs that were being passed to wp_editor
Was this article helpful to you?