I just tagged version 1.6 of the New User Approve plugin in the WordPress repository. Nothing major has been added but there are some nice improvements that have been made to the plugin.
- A bug preventing approvals and denials from working in the user admin has been fixed when applying the user status filter. Approve and deny to your heart’s content.
- Actions and filters have been improved significantly. You can pretty much customize the plugin to do as you please. Let me know if you need anything else added or changed and I’ll see what I can do.
- Messages have been refactored so they can easily be customized.
- An admin notice is displayed if the membership setting is turned off. The plugin is useless with it off so I thought I should at least show the notice. Once you see it, it can be turned off so you won’t see it again.
- When a user tries to login and the status of that user is unapproved, the login form will shake as it does without the New User Approve plugin.
- Translation updates.
- Some unit tests have been added. More will be added in the future.
- Add sidebar on the admin approve page. This will assist with any support issues you may have.
If there are any issues with this release, please add a topic in the support forum.
I’ll be publishing a roadmap in the near future to let you know what I have planned for the plugin.